Late Bhausaheb Hiray S.S. Trust was established by Dr. Baliramji Hiray (ex-Education Minister Government of Maharashtra) in 1977, with the sole view of providing quality Education to the people of Maharashtra. It is a charitable trust with leading social workers, philanthropists, and doctors as members. With various courses to cater to multiple segments of urban and rural people, all provided at a reasonable cost, these colleges are spread over Mumbai, Nasik and Malegaon, offering several educational courses/ programme for over 10,000 students. The Institute of Computer Application started the M.C.A. programme in year 2001 with prior approval from the AICTE and affliation with University of Mumbai. All students are selected based on the Common Entrance Test (CET) score covering topics on aptitude and computer concepts conducted by the CET Cell of the Government of Maharashtra and the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) of Maharashtra. It is a 2-year full time postgraduate course open to graduates of any field with Mathematics (10+2 level). Divided into 4 semesters, the course includes a full time 6-month internship IT industry as the last semester.
Other titles available by the Institute of Computer Application
1. Advance Java Practical Journal
2. Arti cial Intelligence and Machine Learning
3. Data Mining and Business Intelligence Lab Manual
4. Ethical Hacking Lab Manual
5. Big Data and Visualization
6. Distributed System and Cloud Computing Lab Manual
7. Network Simulator -3 (NS-3) Practical Lab Manual
8. Blockchain & Solidity Program Lab Manual
9. Web Technology with Node js, Angular js and MySQL
You do not have access to the Supplementary.
You don’t have any highlights!!
You don’t have any Notes!!