All works of creativity are beautiful, but every now and then we come across a great piece of writing, which we would like to take under our publishing wing. This service is primarily offered to cause-related books. We acquire the rights to the manuscript and take its publishing forward while bearing most of the expenses. An author is only required to pay an origination cost to supplement the efforts of beginning the process. Now, if you have a mind-blowing manuscript, let us have a look at it. Here are 5 easy steps to publish with 16 leaves:
- Write and finalize your manuscript.
- Submit it to 16 Leaves for a review.
- A panel will review your manuscript.
- On approval, it will be taken up for publishing.
- We will agree upon a royalty scheme.
Manuscript Submission Guidelines
- Please ensure that you are submitting an original work that has not been previously published.
- Send us your story on a compatible Microsoft Word document.
- The naming convention for your document should include the author’s full name. Example: MaryJane_Titleof manuscript
- A few compulsory components that your manuscript must contain: Page numbers, table of contents, author biography (a short paragraph about the author), blurb (a short paragraph about your book).
- A few optional components that you can choose to include with your manuscript: Dedication, acknowledgements, foreword, preface, afterword, appendix, bibliography, index, glossary.
- Once your manuscript is submitted, we will typically get back to you within two weeks.
Write to us at email@example.com